Αλλοδαποί Φοιτητές: +357 22376438
YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
Candidates must apply at least 2 months before the course commences.
OCTOBER (FALL SEMESTER)
FEBRUARY (SPRING SEMESTER)
JUNE (SUMMER SEMESTER)
Tel: +357- 24656676 or 24657116 Fax: +357 - 24626927
Larnaca: 5, Loukis Akritas, 2nd Floor, Acropolis Square, P.O.Box 40426, CY-6023
• Passport (Minimum Validity 2 Years)
• School Certificates
• Police Certificate (Minimum Validity 6 months)
• Bank Certificate/Bank Statement. The bank certificate must clearly state that the student’s sponsor has sufficient funds to finance the student’s stays and studies in Cyprus.
(Minimum € 7000)The bank certificate should be issued on students or fathers or mothers name. Also an updated bank statement (Minimum Validity 1 month)
• Medical certificates (Minimum Validity 4 months) Blood analysis to clearly indicate that the student is not a carrier of HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.- Report for chest X-Rays. (Tuberculosis)
• Upon arrival in Cyprus student must show at the airport at least €2200 Euro.
• Students must be fulltime and attend classes and other activities of the college regularly.
• Students must not be involved in any kind of illegal activities.
• Students must present themselves to the college immediately on arrival in Cyprus.
• Work permit is given to international students from January 2008 six months after their arrival in Cyprus provided that they will form a contract with their employer: 20 hours / week during studies - 38 hours / week during holidays.
All financial information and the payment schedule are given to the students with the letter of acceptance and before any payment is made by them.
Payment to the college can be made through Bank transfer to the following account:
BANK OF CYPRUS
ELEFTHERIA SQUARE BRANCH (123)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0123-01-013874-00
SWIFT CODE: BCYPCY2N
GENERAL ADMISSION AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
TEL. +357 22376438