Αλλοδαποί Φοιτητές: +357 22376438
YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
ΔΙΠΛΩΜΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΙΚΗ
Teaching Language: English
The Program of Study is Accredited by CYQAA (DIPAE)
Program’s purpose and objectives:
The students enrolled in this 2-years, program earn a Diploma in Accounting. The purpose of this program of study is to provide a business-relevant qualification to students who seek a career in accountancy. This program of study will provide to students the necessary theories and practice to solve any accounting and financial problems in this competitive business environment. It also aims to prepare candidates to apply and become accredited by the global body for professional accountants such as the ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the AIA (Association of International Accountants) or any other internationally recognized accounting bodies. Our goal is for our potential students to achieve 9 exceptions from ACCA. The Diploma in Accounting requires a minimum of 120 ECTS credits.
Intended learning outcomes:
- To provide students with the theoretical, technical and empirical background necessary for financial problem-solving and financial decision making within the complex and changing business environment.
- This program has been designed for students intending to pursue a career in accounting, or in any other area where financial accounting information and decisions are a central element.
- To acquire a broad-based education which will provide a good starting point for the students' later professional work and studies. In addition, students will receive the necessary Accountants / Financial and business knowledge & skills necessary to face the business challenges in their future professional career.
- To provide students with the skills which employers in the field are looking for: detailed knowledge of financial accounting, financial reporting, auditing, taxation, cost and management accounting, financial statement analysis which, together with information technology skills, give you the confidence to use a wide range of accounting and business software. International developments in accounting are also emphasized.
- To develop the student’s analytical, decision-making and communication competencies together with those qualities of self-reliance, responsibility, integrity and self-awareness which will promote personal achievement and contribution to organizations;
(2 YEARS, PLUS AN OPTIONAL FOUNDATION YEAR, DIPLOMA)